I am honored and humbled by the faith placed in me by the citizens of New Port Richey. I promise to do my best as your mayor and look forward to helping make the City of New Port Richey the sort of place we all know it can be.
I have an open door policy and I want to hear your ideas about our city. You can log into this website and leave comments about my articles.
If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call. My office number is 847-2424.
A little bit about my background:
I was born in Lakeland, Florida.
My family moved to New Port Richey in 1963.
Carolyn, my wife of 41 years, and I have two children and five grandchildren. We have lived in our current home in the city of New Port Richey since 1991.
- Graduate of Gulf High School
- BS degree from Florida Southern College
- MBA from the University of Florida
- New Port Richey councilman from 2007-2013
- Deputy mayor of New Port Richey from 2010-2013
- Co-owner of Gulfcoast Networking, a computer tech business that has had its office downtown since early 2003
- Eagle Scout
- Unit commissioner with the West Central Florida Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Active member of First United Methodist Church of New Port Richey (You can find me manning the sound board at the 8:30am service and singing in the choir at the 11:00am service)
- Race director for the New Port Richey’s Coteeman Triathlon 2010-2013
- Race director of the Longleaf Triathlon 2005-2009
- Past chairman of the board of the West Pasco Chamber of Commerce
- Past chairman and current treasurer and board member of the Suncoast Health Council
- Board Member, Tampa Bay Water
- Paul Harris Fellow
NPR Notes are the sole opinion of Mayor Rob Marlowe and do not necessarily reflect official city policy or the opinions of other council members.